CEQ was established in 2000 with the purpose of being a value added, high quality and robust electrical and engineering services provider. Our high standards have remained central to the company’s culture and our performance ever since. This philosophy has led to our long term success and our sector diversification. CEQ has evolved with shifting industry expectations, with innovation, technology and sustainability at the forefront our ongoing development.
Our clients are our focus and our delivery has been developed to provide a streamlined service with their expectations at the forefront of our internal and external operations.
CEQ’s robust diversification showcases our ability to perform at the very highest standard. Our four main business areas are Infrastructure Services, Food and Beverage, General Construction and Mechanical Electrical. These select areas represent our core focuses and we continually strive to develop each distinct delivery model to reflect the individual needs of our clientele.
At the centre of our operation is a commitment to continual improvement. CEQ values being a learning organisation and every project is an opportunity to expand on our skills sets and abilities.
Our Business Areas
CEQ offers a premium service in the design and delivery of water treatment, waste water and sewerage projects.
CEQ's unique and extensive experience in the food and process industry has seen works completed for some of the world’s leading food organisations.
CEQ's general construction team is a robust, focused and driven delivery unit with the experience and capability to deliver at the highest level.
CEQ Australia’s long and successful history of project delivery has provided the ideal foundation for our Mechanical Electrical and BMS team.
CEQ’s Managed Services Team has been developed in order to service the Asia Pacific construction industry, with the aim of supporting our clients in a period of a project’s peak demand and critical milestone delivery.
CEQ Australia holds health and safety as a core business value. We are committed to a future free of incident and injury and to achieve this we are striving to create a culture of zero harm where:
- All stakeholders take active steps to create safe work environments;
- Leadership, passion and commitment to health and safety are present at every level;
- Working safely enhances quality, improves productivity and generates value;
- Attitudes and behaviour replace statistics as measurements of success;
- People are empowered to make sound choices about their own safety and the safety of others;
- Good safety behaviour is admired, respected and recognised throughout the organisation;
- We have a well-trained and fully competent workforce that actively contributes to the safe planning of work;
- Our business welcomes only those who support our vision and are willing to accept that there is no compromise on safety.
Our experience across multiple disciplines allows for a complete and comprehensive delivery across any electrical project.
Our services include the following:
- Budget preparations
- Maximum guaranteed pricing
- Site surveys
- Share of savings
- Open book pricing
- Liaison with design engineers and authorities
- Owner involvement
Committed To Quality
Will To Win