Safety, Quality, Environment
CEQ Australia holds health and safety as a core business value. We are committed to a future free of incident and injury and to achieve this we are striving to create a culture of zero harm where:
- All stakeholders take active steps to create safe work environments
- Leadership, passion and commitment to health and safety are present at every level;
- Working safely enhances quality, improves productivity and generates value;
Attitudes and behaviour replace statistics as measurements of success;
- People are empowered to make sound choices about their own safety and the safety of others;
- Good safety behaviour is admired, respected and recognised across the organisation
- We have a well-trained and fully competent workforce that actively contributes to the safe planning of work;
- Our business welcomes only those who support our vision and are willing to accept that there is no compromise on safety
The success of CEQ Australia is measured by our ability to deliver electrical services to a level of quality, performance, reliability and value that satisfies or exceeds our customers’ expectations.
Achieving this success is the prime responsibility of all of our employees.
We will maintain our reputation for quality by operating an Integrated Business Management System that complies with the requirements of ISO AS/NZS 9001 which will be adapted to meet the specific contractual requirements of individual customers.
Our employees are an integral part of CEQ Australia’s success. CEQ Australia empowers all employees to challenge current thinking and participate in continuous improvement of the management system which will ultimately improve the company and our reputation as a leader in the industry.
CEQ Australia is committed to the protection and enhancement of the environment in which we work and live. It is our objective to:
- Comply with environmental legislation, regulations and other requirements as a minimum;
- Reduce waste and improve resource efficiency;
- Reduce water consumption and improve water efficiency;
- Enhance, protect and preserve wildlife and flora and their natural habitats;