CEQ is known for it’s high quality output, attention to detail, and never give up attitude. These lessons start at the beginning, and we are looking to secure our future by engaging a number of apprentices to continue to uphold CEQ’s reputation.
Our industrial electricians can expect to work end to end across a number of industrial sites and projects. You will be exposed to works from scope establishment and roughing in, to install, testing and commissioning, with regular overtime likely. Our electricians work across a number of sites, and may be scheduled across multiple sites in a single day. If something needs doing to get the job done, it’s likely you’ll be doing it!
CEQ Apprentices will be exposed to a full scope of industrial works, from pulling cables, to terminations and installations, and can expect to work with experienced Electricians on a variety of sites.
You’ll be under the guidance of our Leading Hands and Foreman that will
For your application to be considered, you will have:
- Completed a CII Electrotechnology OR be partially completed in a CIII Electrotechnology
- Have great references from your previous employers, teachers or RTO providers
- Demonstrated a genuine interest in the Electrical and Construction Industries
- Be able to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Hold a valid manual drivers license.
- Genuine development pathways for our on and off site employees
- Above award EBA rates apply
- Multi-site, multi-industry experience
- Opportunities for travel
Any enquiry can be directed to 07 3290 4333 for confidential discussion.